WB O2 mixture gauge & 56 cubic inch engines

Dave Edge edgedj at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 15:05:43 GMT 2001

I'm really looking forward to getting my EFI setup
working and analysing it with the WB O2 thing. A quick
question for the group, am I right in thinking that I
could use a 0-5 volt analogue volt meter on my
dashboard to have a nice visual check on the AFR all
the time I'm running.

Is there anyone on the list who has an EFI engine as
small as my 56 ci. I'd be interested since, there must
be some common pitfalls for such small EFI
conversions.

Also as a side issue, could everyone stop having a
slanging match on the list, my Yahoo account fills up
every few days and it's a ittle disappointing to not
get mails from friends when my inbox is full of people
bitching across the globe about stuff they don't have
any right to. If anyone feels aggreived by what I
wrote, please don't waste everyone's time by replying
to the list, just send me a mail at edgedj at
yahoo.com

Cheers
Dave