sensor datasheet

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Fri Sep 7 17:52:06 GMT 2001

At 10:00 AM 9/7/01 -0500, steve ravet wrote:

>Is this NGK or NTK?  There WAS an "NGK uego.pdf" on the ftp site, I
>renamed it to "NTK_uego.pdf" and moved it to the projects area, there's

I can download this file ok, but when I try to view it, the first 2
pages are overlapped. You can see it painting page 1, which looks like
mechanical drawings of the sensor, then it immediately paints the A/F
graph on top of that. I've tried Acrobat on a couple of machines,
ghostscript and photoshop, but can't seem to get around this problem.
I've downloaded the file a couple of times, with the same results each
time. Does anyone else have this same problem, and/or a solution?

   TIA,
   Chris C.