Plug cuts

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 8 06:59:53 GMT 2001

I know that we have been down this road before, but I have a few more
specific questions.  I went back to the NGK web site today
(http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/faq/faqread2.asp) to take
a look @ some of the pictures that they have there to see if I could see
Bruce's "fly turds" (I think that was the term that he/you used), in regards
to what the plug looked like for detonation.  about the closest that they
had was what they called "overheating".  Is this similar to what I would
expect to see when I see detonation happening?

does anyone have a picture of the "fire ring", & a description of where it
is (high or low) & which is an indication of what?

thanks mucho

Bob Wooten
r71chevy at earthlink.net
www.r71camaro.homestead.com