Plug cuts

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 8 14:57:26 GMT 2001

I've changed enough plugs for missing at WOT, or idle, I'll stick with if
you can see it, it's too much.
Shell and their Platformate or what ever they call it are the worst
offenders.
On a 35HP v8 might not see tooo many problems or if you change plugs all the
time.  But as far as hotrodded engine goes, I'll perfer not to have any of
it around
Bruce

From: "md4etal" <md4etal at netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Plug cuts