Plug cuts

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Sep 9 03:40:27 GMT 2001

The best series of plug photos were in a series of articles in Circle Track
and Racing Technology about 5 years ago.
It's extremely hard to get enough magnification, and still have something
clear enough to print.
Kinda makes gettin to the EFI POWWOW worth it just for understanding what
your seeing when you look atta plug.
Bruce

From: "Bob Wooten" <r71chevy at earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Plug cuts