wb lcd display

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Sep 10 16:40:14 GMT 2001

I asked about this once and Gar suggested a LM2940 series regulator,
which is like the 78xx series except it is designed for automotive
applications which means it's protected against reverse polarity, load
dump, etc.  I think there was some good info in that thread, it was
dated Aug 29, 2000, thread subject "pulse width meter project".

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com