NGK/NTK wide band sensor connectors

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Sep 10 18:26:10 GMT 2001

Don't forget, according to Mark Riley that there's a compatible plug in
the headlight harness of 93-96 hondas:

---------------
Went to one of the local junkyards Friday and found the the headlight
wiring
harness on at least 93-96 Hondas of several different body types had the
8
pin female plug we need to mate to the WB sensor. One on each side of
the
front end in the headlight harness. Am wiring one up now. Good luck,
Mark

--steve

--
Steve Ravet