MegaSquirt

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Fri Sep 14 12:44:31 GMT 2001

> From: Bruce Bowling [mailto:bbowling at earthlink.net]
> Subject: MegaSquirt
>

> For the last several months I and Al Grippo has been working on an
> inexpensive electronic fuel injection controller for
> automotive engines
> whose content is ready for full release to the DIY community:
>
>       http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

Pretty cool!  I'm anxiously awaiting some sort of GP for a parts kit,
because this could be the low-cost solution that would work great on some of
my low-buck motorcycle projects (where it's difficult to use OEM stuff
because of the revs, but yet aftermarket stuff is too expensive).  Being
able to replace the bike's OEM ignition systems at some later point would be
icing on the cake.

> feel that one of the main reasons for the small amount of operational
> systems is due to the complexity of the current EFI332 system.

Yea, well, then there's the fact that some of us came along way too late to
get any parts;)  I'm assuming that there's about zero chance for another GP,
so I'll have to satisfy myself with this "lite" system:)

Thanks for this very nice contribution, and I'm looking forward to getting
it in my hands.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.bryantperformance.com