MegaSquirt

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Sat Sep 15 11:11:56 GMT 2001

Marc Piccioni wrote:

> Bruce,
>
> Congratulations.
>
> With this we can concentrate on getting EFI installed and tunning our
> vehicles which is the desired end product. The 332 project like you
> mentioned has a real steep learning curve.

Absolutely.  I'm a software guy, and that end of the 332 project
would be a no brainer for me, but I don't know hardware and have
made a concious decision not to spend the time to learn enough
about it to take advantage of the project.  (It's not the case that
I couldn't make the time to do so, it is the case that I have other
chosen priorities.)

In light of this, the MegaSquirt project looks like an excellent
piece of work for those of us who wish to focus on the areas that
interest us and ignore those that do not.  My thanks to Bruce and
Al in undertaking this endeavor.

Eric
--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA