Fixed Programming 101 file in /incoming

Jim Yeagley jyeag at core.com
Mon Sep 17 11:35:27 GMT 2001

I just uploaded prog_101.zip, with repaired (and triple checked) text files
containing all email pertaining to Programming 101.   I reread a portion of
it last night, and would recommend it as good reading even if you're "past"
that level.  It's a good example of the time and energy that go into the
projects around here.  (Not honkin' my horn with that statement, I haven't
been involved in any projects here yet.  Hell, I'm just reaching the
Programming 101 level!)

Oh, and Steve:  I couldn't replace Programming_101.zip with the fixed one,
so I renamed it.  Could you please delete Programming_101.zip when you get a
chance?

Thanks,

Jim Yeagley