Barometric pressure

Stephen Webb swebb at netlab.uky.edu
Wed Sep 19 04:20:53 GMT 2001

> Just another $.02 but Motorola had a very small surface mount baro sensor for
> auto use on their web site -- someone probably tried it.   TomS.

I just came in on this thread, so I may be repeating info.

I've been playing with a motorola pressure sensor (not surface mount,
though).  The range is about 3-36 psia, and produces a linear response
from about 0-5 volts for this range.

I've been playing with it (and a pic) trying to make a boost controller,
boost sensitive ignition controller, etc.

MPX4250A/MPXA4250A series
(it is available as surface mount)

-Steve