DIY-WB bar graph display

Timothy J Burgess tjburgess at west.raytheon.com
Wed Sep 19 16:41:13 GMT 2001

I designed a level shifting stage that puts the WB circuit output in the 0
to 1 volt range when its output is in the range of 1.4 to 2.4 volts, which
corresponds to 10:1 to 14:1, and a mux to select either the NB sensor
output (at part throttle) or the level shifted WB sensor output (at WOT) as
the ECM O2 sensor input.  This allows the use of a Diacom, Autoxray, etc.
to log the WB O2 output @ WOT, in the range of interest.  I also designed a
30 LED bargraph display using 3 LM3914's in dot mode for use at the
non-level shifted WB output. I'll post the schematics as soon as I test the
operation of the circuits.

Tim Burgess