skulte skulte at skulte.com
Wed Sep 19 20:29:46 GMT 2001

Accel also sells the Variable Injection Controller (i.e. VIC). This box
has 8 injector drivers, and should plug right into the DFI harness (I
assume?). When I toasted a chip inside the DFI box, I opened it up, and
spent several evenings drawing schematics on scrap paper. You should be
able to see the four injector drivers screwed to a "heatsink" (which in
turn is screwed to the case). I didn't bother drawing out the injector
driver section of the board, since it wasn't the chip I fried. I replaced
the 70 cent chip, and the box works again :)

Andris/SPD
Z28tt-89 IROC T56 DFI Twin Turbo
http://www.skulte.com/turbo.html