diy-wb lcd

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Thu Sep 20 00:00:24 GMT 2001

Before I push for a PCB I'd like to do a little marketing
research to see if the project is viable.  I'm not taking
orders quite yet but would like to know how many people
would be interested in buying one.  The price for the PCB
will be cost + shipping,  somewhere in the neighborhood of
$15. There's probably $25 to $30 worth of parts needed which
are all (mostly?) available from Digi-Key.  We'll make some
arrangements to program the Pics for those without that
capability.

The diy-wb lcd is a digital display for the DIY-WB O2
meter.  It has an in-circuit programmable PIC 16F877 flash
processor sporting 5 analog inputs, 4 digital inputs,  a 4
digit LCD display, RS-232 serial data output,  and 8K bytes
data logging capabilities.  Rev C of the schematic is at
ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/WB_LCD_C.DSN.  It's also able
there as .eps, .pdf, .jpg, and .gif.

Please reply directly to bshaw at connix.com to help keep the
list noise down.

Bill

P.S - They're working on a design for the new WTC:
http://www.rense.com/general13/nnt.htm