DIY WB

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Sep 20 18:15:21 GMT 2001

Everbody just take a deep breath.

This is still a WIP.
For the moment everything is on pause.
Like Bob just said, boards are back, and mailing has begun.   There will be
a total stoppage til Tues, cause of the POWWOW, and even with that, things
look to be within the time window he first mentioned.

If you just got here, or been ignoring the thread, well, such is life.   We
can't undo what's already water under the bridge.  So we'll just have to get
everything caught up like Bob's mentioned and see where we go.

There's no need to bomb the list with what if's or I missed out postings,
just keep up with the list, this time around and you'll be OK.
Bruce