problems with EFI car idle and pressure sensors

Huw Scourfield huw.scourfield at lineone.net
Thu Sep 20 21:48:27 GMT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C14223.175C5460

Hi, congratulations on at least getting it running !  I did a similar =
project for my B Eng degree recently but used a 16f877 pic, I don't =
honestly believe your problem is anything to do with your load sensing, =
this system is used all the time on race cars, and even my mini with 2 =
injectors and siamesed inlet ports idled close to the current co  =
emmission limits. Is your injector duration adjustable by a fine enough =
enough amount? This can be an important consideration when idle opening =
times are very short, 10ths of a millisecond steps should do it.
    Regards,
        Huw
  ----- Original Message -----=20