problems with EFI car idle and pressure sensors

dave.johnson at gb.abb.com dave.johnson at gb.abb.com
Fri Sep 21 13:56:01 GMT 2001

--0__=80256ACE004CD53A8f9e8a93df938690918c80256ACE004CD53A

You could use a logarithmic TPS sensor....

                                                                       =
                =20
 (Embedded     "Tony Bryant" <brd at paradise.net.nz>@diy-efi.org         =
                =20
 image moved   20/09/2001 01:52                                        =
                =20
 to file:                                                              =
                =20
 pic00292.pcx)                                                         =
                =20
                                                                       =
                =20
                                                                       =