1st timer: bigger injectors in a nissan

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Mon Sep 24 02:35:55 GMT 2001

This may be inconsistent with the purposes of this list,
but the application of an Apexi S-AFC or HKS Super AFR
will allow you to "adjust" the MAF sensor output to allow
you to compensate for the upsized injectors.  These units
run 300-400 bux and provide a lot of adjustability.

Used quite widely in certain circles for tuning highly
modified OEM turbo'd cars.

Steve

Stephen M. Andersen, P.E.                              (302) 326-6405
Technical Director                                    FAX  (302) 326-6401
AdvanTek International, LLC                     Cell   (302) 547-9842
56 Read's Way                               andersen at Advan-Tek.com
New Castle, DE 19720