Modifying/fabricating manifold for injectors?

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Mon Sep 24 11:42:34 GMT 2001

-> Machining round bar seems to be the most common approach. I was
-> hoping to keep it garage tech, as I am ok on rough metal work
-> (bandsaw's, Mig welding, etc) but don't have a mill.

 I did mine on the lathe, but it's just a nozzle holder, you could do
it with a drill and a steady hand.  Remember, "perfect is the enemy of
good enough."