Wide Band O2 sensor parts kits

J. Scott ty1295 at home.com
Wed Sep 26 00:07:48 GMT 2001

I didn't get into the GP, was a day late, dollar short.

I am interested in atleast one kit, and board.  Do you have boards also?  If
you have layout I can print my own board as second alternative.

Any help would be appreciated.

I downloaded stuff from incoming folder, but board layout and pic don't seem
to match.

Thanks
Jeff