Wide Band O2 sensor parts kits

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 05:51:17 GMT 2001

Hi Andrew,

The circuit does not have any temp compensation,
other than to make sure the sensor is warmed up.
It does have compensation for variations between
sensors.

Not many of these have been built yet.  As soon as
the board stuffing parts go out, there should be
hundreds of  Wide Band units going together.  My
first tuning trial was a motorhome owner tuning an
Olds 455 .  He was extremely enthusiastic about the
unit, a May prototype with a bi directional bar graph
output.  It is only set up for one type of sensor.

Bruce Roe