ECU for 14k rpm V8

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Thu Sep 27 12:28:25 GMT 2001

> From: ECMnut at aol.com [mailto:ECMnut at aol.com]
> Subject: Re: ECU for 14k rpm V8
>

> Aww man!   Where can I get a rolling chassis?
> Are they expensive?
> Thaose are kewl.
> mike V

There's a guy that's been running at the local autocrosses with a cart
that's just a bit bigger than a Formula SAE car.  He's been entering it
under the name of "Pegasus" - I don't know if that's a manufacturer of
chassis or just something he made up.

His car is powered by a bored-out Suzuki GSX-R1100 motor with 14:1
compression.  Needless to say, that car is pretty darn fast, but not nearly
as scary as the same motor in a two-wheeled chassis:)

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.bryantperformance.com