ECU for 14k rpm V8

Tom antiriced at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 13:49:52 GMT 2001

I've held a rod / piston assembly from the BMW F1 engine you are referring
to... pretty cool. Very robust titanium rod but I don't remember the details
of the piston, 2 ring or 3 - might have to take another look, this time w/ a
digital camera. What's even more interesting is that BMW built those motors
from already "seasoned" high mileage (100k km+) production motors. The block
is from the 4 cylinder 320i if I remember correctly, and similar to the
engine used in later e30 M3's.

-tom

> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:33:04 +0800
> From: Chris Waltham <chris at harvestroad.com>