peak and hold injector driver

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 27 17:45:40 GMT 2001

Hi Jason,

Well, the Burr Brown DRV101 is 7 pins so that is going the wrong way.  I
don't think you can even do it with only 3 pins (unless the ECM is doing
the PWM like in the MegaSquirt).  If there is no programability, you need
at least:

1. input
2. output
3. ground
4. power

I am curious as to what is still being made with any number of pins.

Ron

At 08:07 AM 9/27/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if a 3 pin TO-220 peak and hold injector driver exists (as
>compared to the 5 pin configuration I usually see).
>

>Thanks,
>
>Jason

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH