ECU for 14k rpm V8

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 28 00:22:04 GMT 2001

Not to me.
I find the sounds of the new F1 cars boring.  Shreeking and whistling isn't
what an engine sounds like to me.   They at one timed contributed to motor
sports, and trickle downed some info into the realm of normal cars, IMO.
Now a days they are designed in wind tunnels, and hardly vary enough in
looks to be noticeably different, not that it is a common trait in all forms
of motor sports nowadays.  F1 is soo often a parade, that I wonder when they
do any racing.
  Watching vintage NASCAR stuff is a lot more entertaining.
Bruce