Correct A:F Ratio @ WOT?

Matt Beaubien mrbeau0 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 04:45:47 GMT 2001

Bruce,

Ever hear the phrase "She ran real strong until the piston stuck/melted"?
Tuning for best performance isn't necessarily the best idea...

On a somewhat related note, I've always seen 12.5 AFR (0.85 lambda) listed
as optimal for performance (Heywood etc).  Has anyone ever experienced
different using *calibrated* sensors and steady-state readings?

Matt.