ECU for 14k rpm V8

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Fri Sep 28 10:28:32 GMT 2001

Tlsalt at aol.com wrote:

>     Even better was the sound of the backfires on trailing throttle bouncing
> off the tall buildings in downtown Detroit.  The new motors are wild, but I

Oh, yeah, I remember that well.  My mother lived in downtown Detroit
and had an apartment right on the track.  It was like Monaco, you could
sit on the balcony and see the cars go by about 50 feet away, really cool.
For pure visceral pleasure, those turbo cars really were great,
the perfect mix of roar and scream.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA