[FWD] DIY-WB shipping update

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Sep 29 11:33:26 GMT 2001

[FWD: from Bob V]

First, thanks to all those who sent notes of "thanks to the WB team for
their work on the WB project".   Can't thank everyone individually, that

would be almost as much work than just shipping the boards!

** All the boards paid for prior to 9/26 have been shipped.  **

I've checked my email logs, everyone who hasn't paid yet *HAS* had a
message sent to them.   If you got your confirm email and haven't sent
payment yet please do so ASAP.   If you sent payment and don't have your

boards BY NEXT WEEK, send me an email to make sure your payment arrived.

There will be a few extra boards, but not that many.   Watch here for an

update about the status of this and boards in the future.

- Bob Valentine
- wideband at tecmark.com