F1, trickle-down, etc.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 29 14:18:40 GMT 2001

?? which bikes were those?.
I as recall, the Kawa's just stunned everyone with their EFI when it first
come out.  While by the bench marks set in an evolving field rose quickly,
the first GPZs were awsume.

While they took alot of work to sort thru, the CCC Q-Jets were a fine
system.  Trouble was that they were just so new fangled, and not many techs
knew how to jet a carb properly to begin with, and that's enough said right
there.  If you want to *pick* on carbs, try Holley.  How they have gotten by
for as many years as they have with that set up is amazing.
Bruce