Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 29 18:08:03 GMT 2001

 **PLEASE NOTE**

 These AU boards are in total violation of the DIY effort, as in Peter has
decided that he needs to make a profit off the work of others.

Reguardless of Peter's (and others) efforts to justify in his (their) mind,
that he's doing the right thing, he still hasn't grasped the intent of the
the User's Agreement.

If you feel the need to reply, all your doing is further dividing the list,
which is all Peter is out to do.  He and those that seem to follow his
attitude will surely kill off any DIY projects, where folks were willing to
volunteer their time effort and money, to make things available to folks for
FREE.

I'd like to publicly thank Peter, for his personal greed, and petty games on
and off list.

If you in any way support him, well, you've also killed off any motivation
for any further DIY projects.   And again, I'd like to say, Thanks for less
then nothing.
Bruce

They