Fw: DIY-WB shipping update

BuzzBomb buzzbomb at triad.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 03:23:20 GMT 2001

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Bruce wrote:

> Let me guess from the stock holders at that GM name you hid behind.
> LOL

</LURK>

How many replies to a single message do you have to post?

Personally, I know neither of you, but I do know this, Bruce: you tend to
come off as a prick towards a lot of people.  I have witnessed this quite
a few times on the list in the past few weeks.  As far as Peter profitting
from the PCBs he's selling?  Big f'n deal.  He took time of his own to set
everything up with the manufacturer, prepare the boards for shipping and
actually shipping them.  I don't know about Peter, but my time is very
valuable to me.  If the buyers are happy with the price and he's making a
few bucks to cover his time, more power to him.  Just quit the damn
squabbling and grow up.  It's ten dollars...he can't be making that much
of a profit.

STFU

Buzz

<LURK>