interesting project, efi needed

Andrew Theurer habanero at us.ibm.com
Sun Sep 30 16:34:25 GMT 2001

Any idea what Bob charges for motec tuning?

Also, anybody on this list with personal motec experience?

Kris, I'd like to check out your Supra sometime.  I have not seen a
Jspec before.  When my Supra is driveable, I'm sure I'll be in your
neck of the woods soon after.

-Andrew Theurer

'98 Supra TT, HKS 2835, project Motec
'69 Cadilac Hearse, w/ 472, efi332 candidate...