[Diy_efi] WB testing problems

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Apr 20 17:31:49 GMT 2002

Since the source of the problem is C12 leakage, you
could get rid of the leakage.  First make sure C12 is
correctly polarized in the circuit.  You could get a more
expensive tantalum cap of about that value.  To eliminate
the leakage completely get some non polarized caps.
2 or 3 caps in parallel of 1 ufd each should do it.

Bruce Roe