[Diy_efi] Bosch MAF yet again....

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Thu Apr 25 17:26:39 GMT 2002

Go here: http://www.dainst.com/info/maf/

--Perry

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 04:15:51PM +0100, TVS wrote:
>   Sorry, its not been my day today... I despratly need the pin out of the
> infomus Bosch MAF! I installing a antivirus program last night that kindley
> deleted all my emails with out warning/notification and the archive seems to
> be unacesible at the moment, I keep geting "The requested URL
> /diy_efi/archive/archive_date_index.html was not found on this server"
> Many thanks indeed, Toby
> PS Yes, my spell checker is still not working ether ;)

Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin