[Diy_efi] Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Aug 11 12:03:16 GMT 2002

And for some of us, that's all we need.   Just in reading your posts, one
can see the possible sources for errors, so it all does boil down to what
someone does consider as close enough.   And that requires a judgement call
(on their part), of what, one considers good enough.
Thank you, for your endorsement.
Bruce