[Diy_efi] Accel Gen 6 DFI

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Mon Dec 2 19:55:28 GMT 2002

Rob, the way it was explained to me was that you "could" run 8 low-u
injectors off a
015013 ECU, but it wouldn't work reliably, or long.  I asked one of the guys
who works
at DFI, in Wixom, MI.  It was more so that the drag racer could do it and
use the cheaper
non-SEFI box for short periods that they used the 4 peak/hold drivers.