[Diy_efi] OT: ABS retrofit into older car...

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Fri Dec 6 00:05:21 GMT 2002

Uhh, reread again, he said SUBURBAN.  This is the same vehicle as a Yukon XL.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin