[Diy_efi] VR4 diagnostic trouble codes

Kent Martin kent.martin at voxson.com.au
Sat Dec 7 22:34:58 GMT 2002

I know it's a little off topic but I am looking for diagnostic codes
for a Mitsubishi VR4 Galant about 1990-92.
I have fitted this engine to a Mitsubishi Cordia and have mostly
completed an ECU based on a M16c/62. to run it.
Unfortunately I can't fit my controller until I get the car complied which
requires
the original ECU so I'm forced to get this one working correctly.
The engine had been working correctly but has been intermittently
breaking down and dumping massive quantities if fuel into the cylinders
making the car very undriveable. The codes might point me in the direction
of the fault a lot quicker. Please respond to
k_n_martin at hotmail.com if you have any idea where I might find them.
Thanks,

Kent.

Main Switch: +61 7 3868 1277	Fax: +61 7 3868 1370	Home Page:
www.voxson.com
Local Time :	GMT + 10 hours

Disclaimer - This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above. This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mis-transmission. If you are not a named addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please
telephone the sender immediately on the number above and delete the
message. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this