[Diy_efi] '7747 trouble code list

Brett Garland fj40brett at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 20:22:14 GMT 2002

I have searched for the list of 7747 ecm trouble
codes.  I am reprogramming the memcal and since the
engine(stock 350 TBI) had an auto but now will have a
manual tranny...  I found one of the ARHT bins for a
manual, so I was hoping that would work, but some
other stuff has been removed, so it might set trouble
codes:

Eliminated the Fuel pump/Oil Pressure switch
Eliminated the Digital Ratio Adapter (VSS directly to
ECM now)
Eliminated the Park/Neutral switch, B10
Eliminated the High Gear Input, C7
Eliminated teh Downshift Relay
Eliminated the Hot Fuel Module
Eliminated the Auto Trns connection wires

Does anyone know if the elimination of the oil
pressure switch will affect the ecm?

-Brett