[Diy_efi] Newbie ?

Eric Byrd klox at juno.com
Thu Dec 12 09:56:11 GMT 2002

I found out some more info.  An engine needs 5.7 cc/min of fuel per hp.
The stock 240 cc/min injectors on the Honda D-series engines therefore
can support up to 168 hp, at the maximum duty cycle.  However, the SDS
site recommends only an 85% use of the maximum duty cycle, so that
becomes about 145 hp.