[Diy_efi] Re: Veggie van

Eric Byrd klox at juno.com
Thu Dec 12 09:58:56 GMT 2002

How about this for a perspective:

I think Messiah will come again, and change how everything is done,
before any drastic shifts in paradigm occur... and in the meantime, I
will just try to get the best mileage I can.  After all, my own ability
to influence the course of our energy pursuits is pretty limited.
	BTW, this remark was meant to provoke some grins, not to offend.