[Diy_efi] Accel DFI

MICHAEL KELBLE mike.kelble at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 12 13:46:16 GMT 2002

--0-2031184380-1039700612=:10753

I set up a couple of these last year - I believe the pinout is either on the website instruction download or on the CD - can't remember which - I may have it somewhere in my pile of stuff.
As for distributorless - I did a gen 6 on an LT1, but that is the closest

Have  you called the Accel DFI tech line? they have always been very helpful to me
 "Piotr Guzik [Titanium Cavallino]" <info at titaniumcavallino.com> wrote:Any users out there who managed to adapt the DFI 7 to a distributorless,
EDIS type of application on a V8 engine. It would have to use a wasted
spark.
Also, would anyone have the ECU pin out diagram for reference.
Many thanks.
Peter

--0-2031184380-1039700612=:10753

<P>I set up a couple of these last year - I believe the pinout is either on the website instruction download or on the CD - can't remember which - I may have it somewhere in my pile of stuff.
<P>As for distributorless - I did a gen 6 on an LT1, but that is the closest
<P>&nbsp;
<P>Have&nbsp; you called the Accel DFI tech line? they have always been very helpful to me
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>"Piotr Guzik [Titanium Cavallino]" &lt;info at titaniumcavallino.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Any users out there who managed to adapt the DFI 7 to a distributorless, <BR>EDIS type of application on a V8 engine. It would have to use a wasted <BR>spark.<BR>Also, would anyone have the ECU pin out diagram for reference.<BR>Many thanks.<BR>Peter<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Diy_efi mailing list<BR>Diy_efi at diy-efi.org<BR>http://www.diy-efi.org/mailman/listinfo/diy_efi</BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-2031184380-1039700612=:10753--