[Diy_efi] vw jetta 8v modifiaction and turbo mod

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Sat Dec 14 02:53:05 GMT 2002

> tell me which cars have the digi 1 application so that i can go find one.
> also, is it that you  are saying that the digi 1 is a better
> system than the
> digi 2

Oh, that's easy. The only car to have that EMS was the Corrado G60. This
system is convenient for forced induction because it is MAP-based. It
calculates the amount of air at the throttlebody rather than actually
measuring it somewhere else. Maybe one of the engineers on the list will
expound one what is "better" or "worse". I'd say it is really a matter of
what is more or less appropriate.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut