[Diy_efi] Re: errors that could have a perfectly natural explanation

Phil Lamovie phil at injec.com
Sat Dec 14 15:35:06 GMT 2002

Eric, i think the best way to avoid these barbs is to share
knowledge.

That which is "known" is quite different from

> I would guess if you went much richer, there would be a
> danger of fouling plugs.

> I've also heard that AF gauges bounce around too much
> to be of any use in precise tuning,

Some of the list members are professional ME's and EE's
and worse. These people tend to see facts as sacrosanct
and will always spit the dummy at loose talk.

When they reply to a question they will always check their
facts and physics before they post.

I have the Bosch "Blue Book" on my desk for just that very purpose.

There is no such thing as a stupid question but boy we have
seen some doozies in the answer department.

phil

"cogito ergo zoom"