[Diy_efi] Throttle body size

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 15 16:00:23 GMT 2002

At 8:58 AM 12/15/02, Jim Yeagley wrote:

Bruce is fine , well, and making the black car ever quicker. He simply grew
tired of the attiitudes, not to mention Garfork.

Yep, Eric would be a decent example, of the vagueness, apparent
incompetence, and attitude all rolled up together that created the problem
for Bruce here !

H*ll, the doood (Eric) doesn't even appear to be AWARE of the DIFFERENCE
between a typical A/F meter and a WBO2, and that would have become pretty
obvious to him from just a SHORT cruise through the archives !!

He also seems to have more than a little chip on his shoulder with respect
to those who may have EARNED (just a bit!) more technical
education/experience than his own. Hardly the most effective way to get
those capable of sharing knowlege in a mood to do so, let alone when it's
for free !!

Sorry, Eric, "I have heard" just doesn't even come close to cutting it when
what you were blathering about incompetently  is spelled out in a LOT of
detail both in the archives AND in tuning 101 ~~!!

If anything ever did, Tuning 101 is WELL qualified as a "peer reviewed"
technical document !!

Greg