[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Dec 19 12:55:59 GMT 2002

The gearing bit I have no problem with. My car weights 1250lbs (and =
needs to loose some) so has a very long 1st gear by most standards. =
Because it has very little inertia any lag in throttle response is very =
obvious.

I can't grasp why terminal velocity tune loses power in lower gears =
unless you are deliberately overfuelling to keep things cool though. I =
need to go away and think about that. I will 'get it' eventually :-)

Bill