[Diy_efi] RE: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #413 - 12 msgs

Dave Dahlgren ddahlgren at snet.net
Thu Dec 19 14:17:24 GMT 2002

it is the 'biggest hill' so to speak. A drag race car seldom reaches terminal
velocity a Bonneville car does as does a car on any long race track. The load
and cylinder pressure is no different there than pulling a big trailer up a
hill. Make sense now? I have a car I have played with at Bonneville. 2 liter
open wheels. Goes 211 N/A out the 5 mile marker in a 1700 lb car with a 305 hp
Cosworth YB. Now if you took that to a drag strip in might go what an 11.0 at
120 maybe? maybe slower.
Dave