[Diy_efi] Hexfile Map Structures

Ioannis Andrianakis evotech at b-online.gr
Thu Dec 19 22:28:05 GMT 2002

Bosch maps are not always in DAMOs format. There is usually a clear
distinction between the program code area and the data-map area. What you
see as program code between maps is usually smaller maps, even 1 byte maps.
There is no map marker value at the beginning of each map and maps are not
stored one after the other. You must find them by looks and testing. The
more experience you gain the easier it will be.
Regards,
John Andrianakis