[Diy_efi] :dynos and tuning

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Fri Dec 20 01:42:57 GMT 2002

Neglecting low speed, around town driveability and efficiency will cause
some poor results in many parts of the country.  I don't know where
you're at, but heavily populated areas often require considerable amount
of stop and go driving.  You may be able to ignore this in a bike, but
if you're tuning a street car you won't be very popular for very long.
Shannen