[Diy_efi] EPROM Maps

Donnie Freichels allaboutspeed at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 06:20:36 GMT 2002

well what software do you have to open them ?i have hondata and i have
thunder rev i also have rom editor for nissan.i know that i have b16 b18 and
h22 for hondata.i should have the same for thunder rev in both stock and
after market ones.just let me know which ones you want and what software you
have and ill see what i can do i know it only take a few seconds to email
them.
thank you
donnie